Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Justin Timberlake finds shooting serious naked sex scenes ‘awkward’

Actor Justin Timberlake has said that he finds shooting love making scenes ‘awkward.’

The ‘Friends With Benefits’ actor -who stars with Mila Kunis in the movie - didn’t mind being naked on set because the scenes were funny rather than romantic.

"You sure didn’t have to worry about being sexy. It’s more awkward to shoot a naked scene where you’re not going for laughs; those are more awkward to shoot. When your goal is to try to garner laughter, you just go for it. I think it’s pretty obvious that I’m shameless, I’ll put my body on the line for comedy, that’s what I do. My butt is hilarious,” Contactmusic quoted him as telling Collider.com.



Timberlake also admitted that he doesn’t believe a relationship like the one between his and Kunis’ characters is a good idea because it will ultimately end in tears.

"I don’t think a situation like what’s in the movie can continue on and on. Eventually someone is going to want more and someone’s going to want less. You either get promoted or you get fired,” he added. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More