Saturday, July 30, 2011

Anushka spills the beans on her relationship with Ranveer

Even as the whole world speculates the association between ‘Band Baaja Baaraat’ couple Anushka Sharma and Ranveer Singh, the former recently talked about her brief romantic liaison with the latter on Simi Garewal’s latest talk show ‘Simi Selects India’s Most Desirables.’


Anushka, who made her debut in ‘Rab Ne Bana Di Jodi’ opposite Shah Rukh Khan opened up about her relationship with Ranveer saying that she is not dating the actor, “I like him, he`s attractive but we two are very different people. We have a very volatile relationship, we can actually kill each other and I am serious. I can take his head off, he can take mine off, and we are quite like that.”

“I and Ranveer are quite the opposites, for instance, we see life in a very different way, he is a very practical person and I am completely impractical. For me a relationship can’t be very frivolous, I need to be with another man, he needs to calm me down. Otherwise it would not be a good relationship. Also I think both of us are not ready to be in a relationship right now....I think Ranveer is not ready to be in a relationship right now, I`m definitely not ready to be in a relationship right now,” added the petite actress. 





0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More