Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Liv Tyler’s style inspired by her mother and grandmother


Hollywood actress Liv Tyler’s says her mother and grandmother have had the biggest influence on her dressing style.

The 34-year-old also said she relies on both the women for advice, reported Contactmusic.

"My mom Bebe Buell and grandmother taught me everything I know; I learned so much from them. But they are so different - my grandmother does yoga and carries herself so beautifully.

She teaches etiquette and is very polished and sophisticated. My mum is incredibly beautiful and has very eclectic taste and is quite playful even," Tyler said.



The actress also said she is grateful for her grandmother`s tips on how to look good, especially when she has an important TV appearance coming up.

"I remember the first time I went on a TV chat show, I think it was David Letterman`s, my grandmother told me to remember to cross my legs away from the camera. She demonstrated it and explained how it would make my legs look longer and was more flattering."

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More