Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Miley Cyrus thinks Liam Hemsworth is ‘the one’



Miley Cyrus is totally smitten with her boyfriend Liam Hemsworth and is apparently telling friends that he could be her soul mate.

The Disney star and the 21-year-old Australian actor are “madly in love” and have been virtually “inseparable” in recent months.

“It couldn’t be better between the both of them. They are figuring out where to spend the holidays together, but it will be together and they are madly in love and inseparable. Miley thinks Liam is ‘The One’,” Contactmusic quoted a source as telling HollywoodLife.com.

The two first met on the set of ‘The Last Song’ in June 2009 and shared an 18-month relationship, which ended in November 2010.

The couple, however, rekindled their romance in the summer.
Miley recently described Liam as the perfect boyfriend as she thinks he is a great listener.

“I think it’s someone that is always there to listen and I think that’s when people make mistakes because they always want to have the answers and I don’t like people trying to fix me, I just like them being able to listen,” Miley said.
“But everything’s great, I’m happy and there’s nothing I can complain about. I’m performing and doing what I love and I have awesome people in my life so nothing can really go wrong,” she added. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More