Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Kim and Kris decided to try for baby weeks before split



Kim Kardashian and Kris Humphries agreed to try for a baby, just weeks before they split.

The 31-year-old reality star told family members in an episode of ‘Kourtney and Kim Take New York’ that she was excited that her birth control was almost out because she felt like she was ready to have a child with the basketball star.

She confronts Humphries about her desire to have a baby in the show.

“I’m excited, I really want to [have kids],” People Magazine quoted Humphries as telling her.

However, Humphries and Kardashian realized that they were not willing to compromise when it came to raising a family together. 

“I want my kids to grow up with my sisters’ kids,” Kardashian tells Humphries. 

But Humphries wanted to relocate his family to Minnesota. 

“They could spend a month in the summer in Minnesota. I’m not moving to Minnesota,” she said 

Despite debating over where to live, Humphries was still keen on the idea of starting a family immediately. 

“I don’t want to wait. I want to have kids right away,” he told her. 

By this point, Kardashian was already having second thoughts after a chat with her mom and a heart-to-heart with BFF LaLa Vasquez. 

In the end, Kardashian didn’t get pregnant, but instead filed for divorce just weeks after the conversation.

The show was filmed when Kris and Kim were still together, but just 72 days after their nuptials, Kim filed for divorce. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More