Sunday, December 18, 2011

Danielle Lineker feels doing movies is like ‘sex without orgasm’



Danielle Lineker has said that she likes working in theatre more than movies because doing movies is like ‘sex without orgasm’ to her.

The actress, who won rave reviews for her turn in musical Calendar Girls earlier in 2011, says that the buzz she gets from the stage can’t be replicated on the big screen.


“I loved theatre, it was such a buzz. I think someone else has said this before but film is like sex without the orgasm,” the Daily Mail quoted her as saying.

“I’m starting shooting for a feature film next March/April and then I might be involved in another film next year too. But I would love to do more at the theatre

“I’ve just finished another acting course because obviously I didn’t go to drama school and I think if I can do as many courses as possible then its going to help me,” she added. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More