Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Kim Kardashian tries new beauty regime to clear up skin condition

Socialite Kim Kardashian is trying out a new beauty regime in a bid to keep her skin condition psoriasis under control for her wedding day.

Kardashian, 30, who is preparing to marry basketball player Kris Humphries, 26, on August 20, revealed she had the condition after she was spotted with red blotches on her calves.

She confessed that she is suffering from psoriasis, a condition her mother also experiences, and now she has taken to her Twitter page to reveal she is trying out a new cream to help clear the condition.

“I’m trying a new psoriasis cream all week. I hope this works! I promise I will share the goods once I find something that really works!” Contactmusic quoted her as saying. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More