Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Robert Pattinson wants his wedding to be ‘low-key’ affair

‘Twilight’ star Robert Pattinson has revealed that whenever he ties the knot, it would be a low-key affair with only family and close friends present.

On being asked about his dream wedding, the 25-year-old actor, who is in a relationship with his ``Twilight`` co-star Kristen Stewart insisted he wouldn’t want to get married in front of hundreds of celebrities.

“I imagine it to be pretty simple. It’s not exactly my style to fly in 500 different celebrities from around the world,” a website quoted him as saying.


“My best friends now are the same best friends I had before everything got a little crazy. I would want it to just be family and close friends, not somebody I’ve said hello to once at an awards ceremony,” he added.


Pattinson also revealed that despite the unpredictable weather in the UK, he would still fly back home to get married.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More