Wednesday, June 15, 2011

On-screen kiss with Rupert Grint was weirdest: Emma Watson

Emma Watson has revealed that her on-screen kiss in the movie ‘Harry Potter’ with co-star Rupert Grint was weird.

She said that her co-stars Daniel Radcliffe and Grint were like her brothers and found it especially hard to kiss Grint in the ‘Harry Potter’ franchise.



“Rupert was the weirdest. Dan wasn’t so bad,” the Daily Mail quoted Watson as telling OK! magazine.

“I just had to remind myself, I am an actress. I am Hermione, this is a role – but it was really hard,” she said.

“We just have so much history together. They are like my brothers.

“Dan and I could sort of have a laugh about it. Whereas Rupert’s a bit more quiet so I didn’t really know what he was thinking which made me a bit more nervous,” she added.

She also recalled about sharing relationship advice with Radcliffe.

“We would help each other compose texts to our most recent flames,” she said.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More