Saturday, January 7, 2012

Marriage not on my mind now, says Vidya


Vidya Balan, who is reportedly dating Siddharth Roy Kapoor, says she would love to settle down but wedding is not on cards anytime soon.

Grapevine had it that the `Dirty Picture` star would tie the knot this year.


When asked about it, Vidya said, “My career is going good. I am happy. Emotionally and mentally I am in a happy space. I am not thinking of marriage as of now but a right time will come for it.”

“I do believe in the institution of marriage. I will not ignore it for a long time. I will definitely get married,” she said, on the sidelines of the first look of her upcoming film, `Kahani`.

Siddharth and Vidya have been dating since they met on the sets of `No One Killed Jessica` early last year.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More