Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Kim Kardashian admits her marriage was ‘doomed'


Kim Kardashian has revealed that she knew her marriage was doomed when she was relieved to have a few days away from her estranged husband Kris Humphries.

The reality star opened up to her mother Kris Jenner during a business trip to Dubai, which was filmed for E!’s ‘Kourtney and Kim Take New York’ reality show.

“There’s something in my relationship that I feel isn’t right,” the Mirror quoted the 31-year-old actress as telling her mum.




“I’m learning a lot of things about him that I didn’t really know before.

“And married life isn’t what I thought it would be with him: I keep thinking something is off,” she said

“I didn’t even want him to go to work.

“This is not normal...that you don’t want to go home to your new husband,” she added.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More