Monday, January 9, 2012

I love my body and so does my boyfriend, says Christina Aguilera


Christina Aguilera, who feels happy to be in her own skin, has revealed that she feels glad her boyfriend, Matt Rutler, loves her body.

The 31-year-old asserted that it is especially difficult for women in the entertainment business to stand tall in the glare of the spotlight.

“You got to be a strong, powerful, very confident woman,” People magazine quoted her as saying.

“Women, we are definitely under a microscope and under massive scrutiny. As long as I am happy in my own skin, that is all that is all the confirmation I need,” she said.

But she said that it feels good to get approval of the one she loves, including her beau, Matt Rutler.

“I have a boyfriend that loves my body,” she said.

“I love my body, my son is healthy and happy and that is all that matters,” she added.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More