Monday, January 9, 2012

Daniel Radcliffe is terrible at dating


Harry Potter actor Daniel Radcliffe, who is in a relationship with Rosie Coker, says he is terrible at dating.


The 22-year-old met Coker on the sets of the `Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows` and has been dating for two years now, reported Daily Mirror.

"I hated dating, because I`m crap at it! With Rosie, I didn`t know what was appropriate, like on which date you`re supposed to try and kiss her. I went to kiss Rosie and at the last minute lost my nerve and ended up kissing her neck, which is a very intimate place to kiss somebody on the second date.

Fortunately, she just found it really funny."

Although Radcliffe said he is not an easy person to love, he has never been happier than he is now with Coker.

"There are lots of times when I`m a very good boyfriend, but there are times when I`m useless. I mean, I`m a mess around the house. I talk nonstop. I become obsessed with things (fantasy football, most recently). And she listens to it, and she loves me for my oddness, my awkwardness - all of those things that I hate about myself."

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More