Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Strictly champ Harry Judd ‘spent a night with LiLo’



Harry Judd, who has been crowned as the winner of reality show Strictly Come Dancing, has revealed that he had once spent a night with Hollywood wild child Lindsay Lohan.

Lohan, who has had lengthy battles with drink and drugs, made a beeline for former public schoolboy Harry on the set of the movie Just My Luck back in 2005, the Mirror reported.

The film featured a cameo by the boys from McFly – who were playing themselves.

“At the time I thought, ‘This is awesome.’ But I was really nervous. Lindsay invited me back to her hotel. I left at eight o’clock next morning,” he said.

“I didn’t s**g her but we spent the night and had a fumble.” 
“We did things teenagers do. We went far enough but not the full home run.”

However, Lohan has denied any such encounter with the lovable boy-next-door drummer from McFly. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More