Friday, December 2, 2011

Russell Brand laughs off split rumours with wife Katy Perry





Russell Brand, whose marriage to Katy Perry is allegedly on the rocks, has laughed off all rumours of the couple’s split, insisting that Internet is full of “wicked little liars”.

The 36-year-old comedian, whose pop star wife has already dismissed the reports, is seen laughing off the rumours in a taped interview.

“She (Perry) should’ve told me... There are always rumours, aren’t there? In the end you have to just not engage with internet technology... I’ve treated the whole internet now like it’s a wicked little liar. I am really happily married,” Contactmusic quoted him as saying.




“Being famous is like a little bit of you is taken away and goes off and lives on it’s own and does what it wants. I wish it would do more interesting things... I don’t know what he’s doing, the other me, but I’m married to Katy. Perpetually, until death do us part was the pledge - and I’m still alive,’ he added. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More