Sunday, December 18, 2011

LiLo’s Playboy pics fail to impress Playmate of the Year 2010



Former Playmate Hope Dworaczyk has revealed that she is not at all impressed with Lindsay Lohan’s latest Playboy photos. 

It is one the most expensive and most talked about Playboy issues in recent memory.


But the Playmate of the Year 2010 feels that the actress should have worked out more before posing for the magazine.

Dworaczyk initially refused to be drawn into commenting on the pictures but she eventually gave in to make a statement on the snaps. 

“I saw that spread... and I was not impressed,” the Daily Mail quoted her as telling TMZ.com

“I just feel like if I would have known I was doing a Playboy shoot, I would have worked out more maybe,” she added.

The Lohan issue was expected to be a big money-maker for the magazine, which saw its circulation numbers fall from 2.6 million to 1.5 million last year.

But with the entire spread leaked early, Playboy was forced to release the issue early to stop sales from suffering. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More