Monday, December 12, 2011

Kelly Rowland is single because she is very bossy by nature!



Singer Kelly Rowland thinks one of the reasons why she is still single is because she can be very bossy on dates.

The `Down for Whatever` singer admits she has ruined dates with her determination to be in control at all times and thinks she needs to learn to let men be gentlemen and look after her, reports femalefirst.co.uk.

"The desire to be in control and decide everything myself as much as possible gets in the way of things," she said.

"That`s probably one of the reasons why I`m single. I get in the way of myself when it comes to men. The fact that I can act a little bossy has ruined quite a few dates," she added.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More