Thursday, December 8, 2011

Did go topless, not nude: Veena Malik





Controversy seems to be Veena Malik’s middle name. After causing brouhaha back in Pakistan posing nude on FHM India cover, model-actor Veena Malik has admitted that she did go topless but never did a nude photo shoot.

Talking to reporters, Veena said, "I admit that I have done a bold shoot, but I was not nude. There is a big difference between topless and being nude. You will see various shoots here in the Bollywood industry where the actresses actually went topless but they were covered like the way I was.”

Reportedly, Malik is very hurt, especially by her father`s extreme reaction. "He did not speak to me. He spoke to one of the media groups and like he was (crying), I mean he was too upset ... Okay I mean I don`t blame him for that”, the starlet said.

"I am not a perfect Muslim or a perfect person, but I haven`t committed a crime, and unfortunately things like this are part and parcel of the industry I work in. I am not bothered about what they think. My fans and many Pakistanis support me and believe (in) me," she said.




Veena Malik has filed a defamation suit against FHM for "morphing" her image on the cover and has also demanded 100 million rupees. 

In return, the Indian magazine has sent her a legal reply threatening to sue her for 250 million rupees. FHM India has categorically denied that her photo had been morphed and said that Malik was the one who had initially pursued the magazine for a shoot. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More