Thursday, November 10, 2011

Who wants a Pakistani bahu, questions Rakhi Sawant









As Pakistani startlet Veena Malik gets ready for her swayamvar on Indian television, controversy queen Rakhi Sawant frets and fumes at the choice of the celebrity.


Talking to a daily, Rakhi, who appeared in the first season of swayamvar on idiot box said, “I protest against the choice of celebrity! Arre Indian celebrities ko lena chahiye tha! I don`t think Indian parents will accept Veena Malik as their bahu. After all, she`s a Pakistani national! I could understand if this show was happening in Pakistan! I am really sure that Shiv Sena and Maharashtra Navnirman Sena will not allow a Pakistani star to have such a marriage in India!”

When enquired about her marriage plans, an emotional Rakhi added, “Honestly speaking, after seeing my parents’ marriage, I have lost all faith in marriage. I don`t think marriage is a great institution! But still, if I get a good proposal, I may think about marriage some day.” 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More