Friday, November 11, 2011

Katy Perry would love to have kids with hubby Russell Brand





Katy Perry has expressed her desire to be a mum soon and start a family with husband Russell Brand.


Perry feels that Russell is going to be a great dad.

“I would love to have children. I think that’s one of the reasons you get married,” Contactmusic quoted her as saying.

“Especially to the person that you marry. You think, that person is going to be a good partner, a good parent.”

“But I’m not sure it’s yet. We’ll see, ya know,” she added.

The ‘One That Got Away’ singer, who married the British funnyman last October, also said that the number of children will depend on the pain she experiences during her first delivery.

“If it doesn’t hurt the first time. I’ll keep popping them out.”

Perry also revealed that she would always give preference to her kids over her career.

“I want to have kids! I’m totally fine with saying that. I think some people are worried it’s going to ruin their career, but I want to live a full life,” she said. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More