Thursday, November 10, 2011

I was PMSing during the bikini scene in ‘Players’: Shweta





The hot bombshell who was first seen in ‘Mission Istanbul’ opposite Vivek Oberoi, may have gone unnoticed. But this time Shweta Bhardwaj is all set to take you by surprise. She will be seen scorching the silver screen in a bikini, in her forthcoming multi-starrer film, ‘Players’.


However she feels there should be more female directors to plan such hot shoots according to the biological cycle of female actors. In a recent interview with a daily she said, “Unlike actors, who can show their abs in the morning despite nightlong bingeing, actresses can have that one bad day on the very day of the shoot because of the PMS. I really feel we should have more women directors who would plan the `hot shoots` keeping our PMS in mind! 

As luck would have it, I shot my bikini scenes during those crucial days only, but still I think I looked hot enough. Honestly speaking, bikini makes me more comfy than a saree, and I feel that I`m Bollywood`s fantasy gal!”

Shweta made a comeback opposite Suniel Shetty and Govinda in a recent film. Though the film sank without a trace at the Box Office, yet she was noticed and appreciated for her seductive looks.




But this time on, she is optimistic and also excited to have showcased her fabulous body in a bikini on the big screen. 

“I’m going to seduce all the men out there!", she chuckles.

On being asked which other actresses she thinks has pulled off a bikini well in Bollywood, she said, “Aishwarya Rai Bachchan looked great in ‘Dhoom 2’, but Kareena Kapoor in ‘Tashan’ looked simply ravishing. I must add that Priyanka Chopra looked nice in a gold bikini in ‘Dostana’, but hers was more like a fashion shot and not exactly a wet and wild look that a bikini demands!”

‘Players’ also stars Abhishek Bachchan, Bipasha Basu, Sonam Kapoor, Bobby Deol and Niel Nitin Mukesh.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More