Sunday, November 6, 2011

I got nervous kissing Johnny: Mulligan





Actress Carey Mulligan`s romantic scenes with Johnny Depp in `Public Enemies` were scrapped because she looked too nervous kissing him.

"I had to kiss him several times. It was 16 times, but it was cut out of the film because I looked so uncomfortable. I was kissing Johnny Depp and I got really nervous," Mulligan told TV host Graham Norton. 

The actress was starstruck when she teamed up with her acting idol Leonardo DiCaprio for the upcoming "The Great Gatsby", contactmusic.com reports.

"I grew up watching everything he`s ever done and it`s difficult as I have to hide my inner fan when I am around him - it`s terrible. He claims not to be able to dance when we do a dancing scene and I have to hide the fact that I know he can because I saw him dance in Titanic," she said.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More