Saturday, November 5, 2011

I am terrible at doing my own make-up: Gwyneth Paltrow





Actress Gwyneth Paltrow says she is terrible when it comes to applying make up and getting dolled up.

The 39-year-old, who has children Apple, seven and Moses, five, with Coldplay singer Chris Martin said she is good at making sure others look great, but is never certain how to
apply it to herself, reported Glamour magazine.

"Believe it or not, I am terrible at doing my own make-up. I`m decent at doing it for a friend, but when it comes to my own face, I never get it right," Paltrow said.

The actress, who is the face of Estee Lauder`s Pleasures perfume, has previously said the only thing she needs to look her best is a good night of sleep.

"For me, sleep is a major thing. I don`t always get it, and when I don`t, I look like I`ve been hit by a truck," she added.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More