Sunday, November 6, 2011

Giggs’ ex Imogen Thomas to play ‘sex addict’ in new racy drama





Ryan Giggs’ estranged girlfriend, Imogen Thomas is all set to embark on her film career playing a ‘sex addict’.

The Welsh beauty is also expected to recreate part of the famous fake orgasm scene from the 1989 flick `When Harry Met Sally`, in her new movie titled ‘Extreme’.

Thomas also revealed to her friends that she is quite ‘excited’ about the role she will be playing. 

“After everything that has happened recently I think this could be the start of good things for me,” the Daily Star quoted her as saying.

“The role is quite funny but it’s also seductive and flirty, so hopefully I’ll be a natural.”

“I’ve got some life experience under my belt that will stand me in good stead, that’s for sure,” she added. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More