Saturday, November 5, 2011

Amanda Seyfried happy being single





Actress Amanda Seyfried is enjoying her life being single and says having a boyfriend is "so much responsibility".

"I got my heart broken pretty hard. It changes you a little bit every time you either break someone`s heart or get your own broken," mirror.co.uk quoted Seyfried as saying.

"For the first time in my life I`m really happy to be unattached because I realise there is so much responsibility to having a partner. I would just be with boyfriends for a couple of years at a time and after the last one, I really value my independence," she added.

The "Mamma Mia!" star spent two years in a long-distance relationship with her British co-star Dominic Cooper, before the pair split. She later had a short-lived romance with Ryan Phillippe.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More