Monday, October 31, 2011

We had father-daughter relationship: Clooney`s ex





George Clooney`s ex-girlfriend Elisabetta Canalis has revealed in a new book that she had more of a father-daughter relationship with the actor.


In the book "Questo Amore" (This Love), written by Italian journalist Bruno Vespa, Canalis praised Clooney as "the person who valued my feminine side the most" and "also one of the best people I have met from a charitable point of view".

The 33-year-old, who`s said to have dated Clooney for two years, also revealed, "he has been a special for me, and very important, just as a father would be," reports people.com.

"Between us there was more of a father-daughter relationship. I was unable to clarify this up `til now."

Canalis denied reports that Clooney`s aversion to marriage was an issue behind the break-up.

"George and I never spoke of marriage nor of having kids. I don`t put limits to the possibility of having them, but neither George nor I had ever envisaged having kids together. The end of the relationship was not caused by a marriage issue, but instead by our personal needs," she said.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More