Sunday, October 30, 2011

Rakhi wants Anna Hazare to judge vulgar song!





Rakhi Sawant never runs short of ideas to make headlines and one must learn from her how to constantly be in news! She is certainly very innovative and tries a variety of things to be in the limelight. And this time her target is Anna Hazare.

The drama queen wants the 72-year-old Gandhian to have a look at her latest item number `Jawani Ki Bank` and judge its vulgarity quotient. She feels that the Censor Board is unreasonably targeting her because she is not a brand name in Bollywood. 

Talking to a daily, the item girl slammed the Censor Board and said, “Just because I am not a Khan, Kapoor or a Bachchan and because I don`t have a godfather in the industry, that doesn`t mean the Censor Board can target me. At the moment, I have over 200 films (some with actors like John Abraham and Deepika Padukone) that I can show to the Censor Board which have more vulgarity than my song.”

So she wants Anna Hazare to help her seek justice. 

“Anna Hazare is combating corruption and this is also a kind of corruption. I am a soft target for the Censor Board and I want to show Anna the other films that I have collected, in which there is far more vulgarity. I want him to judge whether my song is vulgar or not,” Rakhi said.

She is mighty peeved with A-list actresses Kareena and Katrina for deproving her of work.

She said, “I started doing item numbers because I didn`t get any roles in films. Now, if Kareena and Katrina start doing item songs, we will be left with nothing.”

The 32-year-old Rakhi, who has turned a synonym to sleaze, is confident that she is still capable of giving many actresses a run for their money.

“Age has got nothing to do with talent. Age can only be established through passports. I am young, beautiful and talented and I am sure I have a long way to go,” Sawant said. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More