Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Peter Andre regrets giving out too many details of sex life





Peter Andre has revealed that he regrets giving out too many details about his sex life in his book.

The pop hunk wished he kept his affair sealed instead of giving so much details about his bedroom antics with ex-wife Katie Price, in his autobiography ‘All About US: My Story’.



“I regret writing about sex so much. That’s not me,” the Daily Star quoted the singer as saying.

But Peter, 38, is clearly not so fussed about sharing a few too many details these days.

“Back in the eighties I used to shave my legs,”

“It seemed back then you shaved everything but your, er, private parts but now you shave your, er, private parts and let everything else go hairy!” he added.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More