Thursday, October 27, 2011

People think I am gay: Kelly Clarkson





Kelly Clarkson finds it tough to return home and meet friends and family in her native Texas because people there think that she is a gay.

For the 29-year-old, it is hard to find a boyfriend because of her busy career, but friends back home don`t understand the fact and ask questions about her sexuality.



"I`m from a small town, so everyone`s, like, married with children, having children or about to have children, so it`s a little hard when you go home... and that`s why people think I`m gay,? femalefirst.co.uk quoted Clarkson as saying.

"They`re like, `I don`t understand why you`re not married.` And I`m like, `Well, it`s not like that, it doesn`t happen for everyone.` For Burleson, in Texas... I`m an old maid!" she added.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More