Saturday, October 8, 2011

Now SRK flies to Chennai to meet Rajini



Shah Rukh Khan is ecstatic at the moment and can’t do much but go ga-ga over Tamil superstar Rajinikanth.



The veteran actor had flown to Mumbai to shoot for SRK’s `RA.One` despite doctor’s advice to take complete rest until November. And now the Baadshah of Bollywood is doing his bit to thank Rajini for making his upcoming film possible.

SRK will be in Chennai today but his meeting with the legendary actor has been kept hush-hush.

Talking to a daily, a source said, “He will be there because his IPL team will be in the city and he will also use this opportunity to pay Rajini a visit."

Even SRK had admitted that he is a big fan and admirer of the Tamil actor. He had said, "I`m a Rajini fanatic. I will definitely pay him a visit at home on my next trip to Chennai.”

“I get goose bumps even as I talk about it," the king of romance added.

Shah Rukh is grateful to Rajini and his family for helping him realize his dream of having the superstar in `RA.One`.


"I just wish I can be as humble as Rajini sir some day. He`s a fantastic human being. He has touched my life in more ways than one," SRK said.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More