Friday, October 28, 2011

Depp wanted his parents to split





Actor Johnny Depp says he was so tired of watching his parents fighting frequently that he wanted them to `split`.


The 48-year-old admits his upbringing was spoiled by arguments between his dad John and mother Betty Sue.

"I recall hearing my parents argue and thinking: `Come on, this is torture. Just split!` They stuck it out until I was 15, but I`d seen it coming for years. When they finally did divorce, I thought, `OK, this is the right thing," femalefirst.co.uk quoted Depp as saying.

"My mum got ill after my father left, so my attention was taken up in making sure she was OK. I didn`t have the time until later to mourn that loss of a sense of family, however unhappy," he added.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More