Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Prateik to advocate safe sex



In order to advocate the importance of safe sex, Bollywood actor Prateik has become a member of the Mumbai Districts AIDS Control Society (MDACS) and will promote the cause.

The 24-year-old has taken a vow to promote the cause throughout his life and will take part in the process of creating awareness about the importance of safe sex.

"I hereby pledge my support to this society. I want to spread their message so that more and more people get aware and practice safe sex. This is the least I can do for the country I live in," Prateik told reporters

An autonomous body registered under Charitable Trust Act, the MDACS was established July 27, 1998 by Municipal Corporation of Greater Mumbai for prevention and control of HIV/AIDS in Mumbai.

On the film front, Prateik is looking forward to the release of his upcoming film "My Friend Pinto", Oct 14.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More