Friday, July 8, 2011

Date with Hillary Duff was disastrous: Shia LaBeouf

He is fast earning himself a reputation as a Hollywood Casanova and Shia LaBeouf has made another confession of a brief fling with Hilary Duff, which he terms as "disastrous".


The 25-year-old actor, who had earlier claimed that he dated Megan Fox, who starred with him in the two instalments of `Transformers` franchise, has now added Duff to his long list of former flames, reported a website.

However, LaBeouf wants to forget the "disastrous" date which led both the stars to vow to never meet again.


"(It was) probably the worst date either of us has ever had," said LaBeouf.

The actor has also previously dated his `Wall Street: Money Never Sleeps` co-star Carey Mulligan.

Recently, former lingerie model, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, who replaced Fox in `Transformers: Dark of the Moon`, had joked that she needed a "chastity belt" to stay away from LaBeouf.

"It was tough. I mean I really had to tie myself into my trailer. I really had to restrain myself for seven months of shooting," said Whiteley.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More