Friday, July 8, 2011

`The Breakup` helped Aniston get over Pitt split.

Jennifer Aniston says shooting for "The Break-Up" in 2006 helped her get over her divorce from actor Brad Pitt as the movie eased her pain.


Aniston, who split from the Pitt in 2005 after almost five years of marriage, appeared in the 2006 movie that was about a couple in the middle of a bitter split.

"It was just a beautiful story about a couple breaking up. And I was slightly familiar on the topic and the issue. And I sort of honestly felt like, what a great way to sort of exercise some of that," she said.

"I enjoyed it. I really enjoyed it. You would think otherwise, because even the producers were like, `I don`t know if we should ask you to do this,` but I was like, why not? Turn the page, let`s move on," femalefirst.co.uk quoted the 42-year-old as saying.

Following their separation, Pitt began dating Angelina Jolie while Aniston has dated a string of men including Vince Vaughn, John Mayer, Paul Sculfor and Bradley Cooper.

She is currently romancing actor Justin Theroux.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More