Monday, June 6, 2011

Marriage isn`t important for Cameron Diaz

Actress Cameron Diaz, who recently split with New York Yankees baseball star Alex Rodriguez, says marriage is not important for her because it only limits other possibilities.

"Marriage hasn`t been important to me. I believe we are with who we`re supposed to be when we`re supposed to be with them. If I try and lock something down, I miss out on all the possibilities of what it could be," dailymail.co.uk quoted Diaz as saying.
The 38-years-old also feels having a child is not an essential thing in life.
"You can`t have a child just because you think it`s something you`re supposed to do. It doesn`t make sense for everyone, it`s not an absolute for me. I don`t care what other people think. It`s my life, I live it the way I want to," she said.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More