Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Justin Timberlake calls sex scenes with Mila Kunis ``awkward``

Justin Timberlake has admitted that the sex scenes with Mila Kunis in ‘Friends With Benefits’ were ‘awkward’.


The Hollywood heartthrob and the brunette beauty play lovers in the upcoming comedy movie, and Justin admits it wasn`t easy getting romantic in front of the cameras with Kunis.

"I`d be lying if I said filming the sex scenes wasn`t completely awkward,” a website quoted him as saying.

“The producers and I agreed we would shoot a big chunk of the movie before we got down to the sex scenes, which was a good idea. That allowed Mila and me time to get comfortable. It wasn`t that I didn`t want to go all out for this,” he added.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More