Sunday, June 26, 2011

Hubby forced LaToya Jackson to go ‘topless’ for Playboy!

In her new book, Michael Jackson’s sister LaToya has revealed that hers going topless in the 1989 Playboy edition was a result of alleged abuse by her husband.


The revelation has come as a contradiction to Jackson’s earlier claims that the act was a declaration of independence in response to her conservative upbringing.

“He forced me to do Playboy and then he had me say, ``Oh this is all my idea, it``s something I wanted to do,`` so he was very clever like that,” Fox News quoted her as saying.

“I would never do Playboy again,” she added.

55-year-old LaToya has bared all about her tumultuous relationship with her husband in her book.

“I was locked in closets, I wasn’t allowed to watch television, I wasn’t allowed to have friends or use the telephone or read magazines or books, and lots of beatings,” she wrote. (ANI)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More